Guided Hiking is what we're all about! Safety + Fun + U = A FANTASTIC ADVENTURE!
Our new and improved booking system is online now and very easy for YOU to use. Booking in advance will guarantee your date & time! To see all activities, click here:
To book your guided hike today call 800 979-3370 or international callers 415 391-3370.
Have we got an exciting plan that just may be perfect for you! It's our Hike'N'Horse Ride package. It combines 2 super southwestern activities together with an option for a light lunch. Book a 3-4 hour Premiere guided hike with the best trail guides in the area, then grab a bite, and off you go with the greatest wranglers and horses in Arizona. To see details, click here!
Many hikes offer our lunch option called Hike’N’Eat. Click here to see our menu!
Last 2 tweets from HikeInPhoenix:
Our guided hikes play a tremendous role in reducing mountain accidents and rescues. We sell safety, education for your enjoyment, and great out-doors fun for everyone, all combined in one reservation. You’ll remember your time with us fondly with a free souvenir cap or bandanna. You'll return home with a lifetime memories and knowledge that you helped maintain earth’s precious resource after learning about the desert. You can help preserve the land by electing to forgo souvenirs and have us donate $5 per paying guest to a mountain/trail preservation non-profit organization.
We are so confident that you will have a great time that we offer a satisfaction guarantee. (See our Reservations page for details.)
Experience the beauty and excitement of hiking in the Sonoran Desert with an expert, First Aid & CPR certified trail guide! Join us for a really great and worry free time! We are here to ensure that you are prepared, safe, and have the most rewarding, fun filled experience possible. To make your day easier, transportation service can be provided to/from the trails from the majority of major hotels and resorts.* Not only will you go hiking and get in some exercise, you’ll become familiar with and able to identify which local flora and fauna may be used for food and medicine, and how ancient petroglyphs originated. Try this: “what is the name of the cactus that only grows in the Sonoran Desert?” Hint: our favorite phrase is: “Sahuaro you today?” Depending on the specific trail, season and time of day, we may see some of our native wildlife in their natural habitat and the brilliance of colorful wildflowers in bloom (in spring).
Year-round hikes leave daily (with limited times during summer). Sunrise, Sunset and our new Moonlit hikes & Photo Lesson guided hikes are awesome. Some are short; some are long. Others are even longer.
- There’s a trail for every level of ability. Really!
- Great for groups, corporate conventions & conferences, individuals, and families.
- Specialty hikes (with advance reservations) for Sunrise/Sunset/Moonlit & custom designed hikes. The choice is yours!
- Best of all, we offer a satisfaction guarantee!**
Your Guided Hiking Tour Includes:
- Variety of healthy, nutritious snacks.
- The option of our exclusive Hike’N’Eat Lunch with morning departures. There are meals for the kids, too! All delicious and prepared fresh that morning.
- Bottled water…and lots of it!
- Loan one of our backpacks or trekking poles (upon request & depending on availability.)
- There’s a great trivia game for kids played while on the trail. Grownups love it too.
- Optional transportation service depending in your location.
- All entry and permit fees at some parks.
- A souvenir cap or bandanna for you to keep, or other option!
- Fund raising hikes for non-profit organizations such as schools, etc.
- Employment opportunities here and in Tucson.
Our Trail Guides-
- are First Aid & CPR certified
- are very well experienced and knowledgeable about the Sonoran Desert and its many inhabitants, both flora and fauna.
- carry First Aid kits, extra water and fascinating facts about the Arizona desert in their heads.
- offer wonderful suggestions about many other fun and exciting things to do during your stay in the Valley of the Sun. Just ask them!
From the desk of Robert Patrick, Founder & CEO:
I created Hike In Phoenix, LLC for your enjoyment. You’ll have the most rewarding and fun filled experience possible, I assure you. Ask us questions about hiking, our tours or “hey-how hot is it today?” Our booking lines are open 6AM-10PM (in the winter) or 5AM-9PM summer time, 7 days a week. Arizona doesn't change time. Our new and improved booking system is online and very easy for YOU to use. If you'd rather make your booking by phone, please do. Reservation numbers are on the top of this page. If you have any questions before booking, you may call or email our Direct Customer Service office at 602 492-MTNS (6867) or toll free 877 HIKE-PHX. The choice is always yours! Use the numbers in orange for groups of 10 or more.
After our launch in 2008 serving tourists and business people alike, it is an honor for our company to have been called “The Sonoran Desert’s Premiere Guided Hiking Company!” Thanks for being part of that. We're all about Phoenix hiking tours. Taking an individual, a family, friends or a business or other type of group on the trails will be a treat for everyone.
Thanks for visiting our website. We look forward to seeing you on a hiking trail real soon. Oh, before we forget, tell everyone, “Hey! Go take a hike!”…and we hope it’ll be with us at Hike In Phoenix.
*If you want to hike on the Cholla or Echo Canyon trails on Camelback Mountain, please note that the Echo Canyon trail and parking area is currently CLOSED thru the fall of 2013. If you are arriving in your own car, you can PARK FREE on weekends and certain holidays and hop a shuttle to the trailhead. This independent service operates from the Paradise Valley Town Hall parking lot located at 6401 East Lincoln Drive. That is at the southeast corner of East Lincoln Drive & North Invergordon Road. ThePark n’ Hike Shuttle will take you to and from those trailhead areas for only $5 ROUND TRIP. Call Park n' Hike at 602 696-2883. This way you'll arrive at the very right spot and not have to worry about parking. Spots can be scarce on weekends and holidays at all times of the year.
**Restrictions–see our FAQ page for more information.