1. We offer a satisfaction guarantee! Refund requests will be honored. However, fees for the use of our hotel/residence to trail transportation service are excluded.*
2. Children up to age 13 hike FREE with each adult purchase! Teenagers (13-17) and Senior citizens (62+) enjoy a 20% discount except on certain published hikes and periodically offered specials.
3. Our guides are experienced and knowledgeable about the beautiful Sonoran Desert. After escorting many people on hikes, they know what to show you. Many are things that you least expect coupled with breathtaking views. Each trail guide is First Aid & CPR certified.
4. Refreshments and snacks are provided.
5. Every hiking guest receives a colorful souvenir cap or bandanna to take home. Or you may elect to have us donate $5 per person to preserve the trails on the mountains we use.
6. All park entry and permit fees are included.
7. Have fun! Learn and challenge an entertaining trivia game while on the trail!
8. Worry-free guided hiking…with safety first in mind. We’re fully insured.
9. We can provide reasonable round-trip transportation from the majority of hotel/resort properties or residences to certain trail-heads.**
10. We provide customized hikes, such as sunrise, sunset or full day. Lunch hikes can also be reserved. Just give us a call Local 520 477-MTNS (6867) or toll-free at 877 HIKE-TUC (877 445-3882) or make your reservation online today. Click here to see the Lunch menu.
11. We take great pride in delivering unsurpassed, superior customer driven service from your inquiry, to your reservation…and beyond!
12. To see a list of hiking incidents that happened in both Phoenix & Tucson, click here. These are mostly about people who have ventured into the desert unprepared or who decided to go it alone. This is why we are in business.
*Restrictions–see our FAQ page for more information. **From most areas in the Metropolitan Tucson for a nominal additional fee).